To all Crossing Swords readers:
Please participate in the Customer Reviews for this book on Amazon! Here are several ways:
- Vote on reviews. This is quick and easy to do. Anyone can make a big impact by rating the posted reviews as helpful or not helpful. Reviews with the most “Yes” votes (or the fewest “No” votes) will rise to the top.
- Rating and reviewing. The number of reviews for a book on Amazon has a dramatic impact on the exposure a book receives, and consequently on the success of the book. Certain thresholds trigger a book to be featured, recommended (“You Might Like”), and associated with other popular books (“Customers Also Bought”), and determine whether other book-related websites will consider featuring the book. Please support the promotion of this book by posting an honest review for this title. You just need to have an Amazon account and to have purchased something (anything!) from Amazon.
- Report abuse. If you see an Amazon review for this book which contains inappropriate language or content, offensive terms or spam, a personal attack on the author, or by someone who obviously did not even read the book, please flag it as inappropriate (click “Report abuse”).
Instructions for posting a review
- On the WWW.AMAZON.COM website, log in to your Amazon account.
- Open the Crossing Swords product page on the Amazon website.
- Scroll down to the Customer Reviews section, and click the “Write a customer review” button.
- You should see Crossing Swords listed on a “Your Reviews” page.
- In the upper right corner of this page, you will see your “Pen Name,” or Public Display Name. If you want to have a different name (real name, nickname, or pseudonym) associated with all of your reviews, click the Change link.
When you have typed in your Pen Name, click the Done button.
- Rate the book on a scale of 1 to 5:
5 stars = Excellent, I loved it!
4 stars = Good, I really liked it.
3 stars = Ok, but not recommended.
2 stars = Did not like it.
1 star = Hated it!
- Next you will see a small text box below the stars.
- As soon as you start typing in the text box, it will expand to a larger box, with a text box for a review title, or headline below.
- Start by typing the body of your review. Write at least 20 words about why you liked it (or hated it), but don’t spoil the book for others by sharing too much about the story. Then summarize your message in a brief headline. If you don’t create your own headline, Amazon will use the first line of your review as the title.
- Click the Submit button.
That’s it! Thanks for reviewing Crossing Swords!
Crossing Swords: Mary Baker Eddy vs. Victoria Claflin Woodhull and the Battle for the Soul of Marriage by Cindy Peyser Safronoff is available on Amazon or by special order from your favorite local bookstore.